The hotel, at first glance looked appropriate for the price paid. Further examination showed otherwise. The handicap accessible room was spacious but the beds were so high it was difficult for my paralyzed father to get into. The elevators are designed in such a way that you need two hands to operate, so if you are carrying anything, you'll need help getting to your room. You need to pay extra for everything. Including internet and even local calls. Also we called down to the lobby to find out what choices we had for restaurants. We were told that the only restaurant within a block or two was the pricy restaurant across the street. (perhaps owned by someone in charge?) After leaving the hotel and glancing around, we saw three others in plain sight. We decided to check out the jacuzzi. That was the final straw that caused me to write this review. We got in without looking and turned on the jets. The water foamed up like someone had thrown a bottle of bubble bath into it & we noticed the tub was lined with soap scum & human hair. If you are looking for a fairly high priced hotel, look elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver Airport is conveniently located near the airport, offering complimentary shuttle service to and from and providing guests a comfortable and enjoyable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.