We booked this hotel knowing we'd need little more than a bed for the night before an early flight and it did provide the typically PERFECT Westin bed. The hotel and room decor were modern with a slight Asian twist. Very calming. Everything was in perfect condition, (except for a non-working bar refrigerator which we were too tired to even call about.) It was obvious everything was designed and provided with the traveler in mind. We found the staff friendly and professional - especially the bell staff. So......as much as I'd like to call this hotel excellent, the location was off-putting. Our view was of what appeared to be storage balconies from an adjoining condo complex, a few deserted buildings and a Candian Tire Center. It was an area that I'd feel uncomfortable walking even if there were somewhere to which I'd want to walk. It seemed to be a very blighted area with a first-class hotel planted in the middle of it all. Surely Starwood/Westin has deep enough pockets that it might consider buying up some of the abandoned lots and lease them out for a cafe or two. They really need to do SOMETHING.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver Airport is conveniently located near the airport, offering complimentary shuttle service to and from and providing guests a comfortable and enjoyable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.