We camped a few nights in this caravan park. It's in a great location, just a very short drive to Melbourne. For accommodation this close to Melbourne, it offers fantastic value for money @ less than $50 a night for a powered tent site at peak period. Big park with spacious grounds and even in peak period when practically all the sites were taken up, you did not feel like you were stacked on top of other campers. The amenities block is very well kept and even though there's sometimes a queue for the shower stalls in the morning, you do have the option of more shower stalls & toilets attached to the camp kitchen in the camping section of the park. The camp kitchen however, is a bit small with only 1 sink for the crowds to use, but that is a small negative to an otherwise very well kept and very conveniently located caravan park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melbourne BIG4 Holiday Park is ideally situated just 9kms from the Melbourne CBD and offers a range of accommodation, caravan and camping sites.Choose from self contained accommodation ranging from luxury three bedroom villas that sleep up to seven people to Spa Cottages for an ideal couple escape. Our sites are suitable for caravans, tents, camper trailers and motor homes and you will love our extra touches such as heated amenities floor and camp kitchen.Ask our friendly staff about public transport close by and make Melbourne BIG4 Holidya Park your base to explore Melbourne ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Melbourne BIG4 Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Big4 Holiday Park Hotel Coburg
- Melbourne BIG4 Holiday Park Greater Melbourne/Coburg, Australia