The property itself and the location are the ONLY redeeming qualities of this property. In an effort to save you time, and save my blood pressure I will simply list the problems we had during our stay.
1. Lost our reservation (I had printed confirmations proving that it had been made)
2. Blamed me for the error on the reservation
3. Put me in a non-seaview room, even though I had reserved a seaview. (Did move me to seaview later)
4. Gave me keys to a room that did not work, had to wait on them to bring a working key
5. Spider nest was built within the toilet seat
6. Shower rod broke the first shower I took
7. Didn't have us on the list for the complimentary breakfast
8. The water shut off for a period of time every day we were there
9. The staff was totally unempathetic and almost rude
10.Even with all the problems we had, they insisted that we pay full price for every night.
The Zeleny Mis is only concerned with taking your hard earned money, and has no interest in providng you any sort of service, value or quality. Save yourself the trouble and stay as far away from this hotel as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By choosing our residence, you choose relaxation in a picturesque park-and-forest area just ten meters from the sea. You escape from everyday hustle and bustle.Lying on the 1.5-hectare first sea line, Zeleny Mis is only two-minute walk from the sea.Enjoy a wild nature in the comfortable residence of Zeleny Mis in Alupka with its spectacular scenery, crystal clean air, mild curative climate, and sound of tidal bore. Lying on the 1.5-hectare first sea line, Zeleny Mis is only two-minute walk from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Green Point (Zelenyi Mis) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.