My husband and I just spent 5 days in cabin 2! Reading the reviews before I was not sure what to expect when we arrived.
The cabins for us were perfect; sure the carpets are older and the floors creak in spots to us that didn't matter. The master bedroom was very spacious and a good sized master bath. The beds were very comfortable and had nice linens. The cabin had a full operating kitchen was great, we didn't have to go out to eat just cooked our own meals!
Overall it was a great get away for us. We will definitely be booking another weekend!!
- Also Known As:
- Banff Gate Mountain Hotel Dead Man`s Flats
- Banff Gate Mountain Hotel
- Banff Gate Mountain Resort Canmore/Dead Man's Flats, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff Gate Mountain Resort is an outdoor playground for all ages where mountain activities and rustic amenities meet. It is nestled in the majestic pines of Pigeon Mountain at the foot of the Lougheed and Windtower Mountains. Our 46 fully appointed chalets are surrounded by Lake Louise and the adventures of the Banff National Park. Activities include water rafting, hiking, skiing, mountain biking, dog sledding, golf and more. For those preferring more peace and quiet, the picturesque grounds of the resort provide the perfect retreat. Children’s play areas are intertwined by hiking trails that sprawl throughout the resort connecting to the surrounding wilderness. Local wildlife often wanders unhindered throughout the area and across the property. An indoor heated pool, hot tubs and a family clubhouse provide a well-rounded travel destination for families and adventurers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Banff Gate Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.