“High speed fun and amazing views!” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Expedia
Book a Tour
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Auckland Jet Boat Tours is New Zealand’s best adventure tour and a must, on your list of things to do in Auckland! We combine high-speed thrills with jet boat manoeuvres that include 180 and 270 degree spins with sweeping turns, high-speed fish tails, wave riding and power slides. You travel up to an exhilarating 85 kilometres per hour! With amazing views of the Auckland City Skyline, commentary of Auckland’s most famous and iconic landmarks.
Yokohama, Japan
“High speed fun and amazing views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I went on this trip - well worth it as we're on the water for quite awhile! - in February and it was a warm day. It was easy to walk up and join the tour soon before departure as I was alone (the others in my group who were visiting Auckland had other plans that day; their loss). I don't know our driver's name (Feb21 in the afternoon) but he was great! He was funny, helped everyone have a blast and pointed some interesting places and views on the other side of the Harbor Bridge that I didn't know about and appreciated that. The ride was awesome, fast, did some quick spins that got everyone wet but we were all laughing! You'll get a raincoat and lifejacket but I recommend having a towel and change of clothes in a bag (you can keep your stuff in a locker).

Visited February 2014
Julian O, Front Office Manager at Auckland Jet Boat Tours, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Hi Matthew, we are pleased you had a great time out with us, the driver you had on February 21st was Julian the owner of Auckland Jet Boat Tours and as you can tell he just loves his job!

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Loads of Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Thank you so much Julian for a fantastic experience. The ride was a surprise birthday present for our daughter who turned 8 on the day, so together with her two friend and my husband we had a blast! I have never done anything like that before and we will go again, having raved about it to our relatives. They are keen to come along and my older daughter, who missed out on all the fun,( as she was away on camp), will also love it. Julian it's lovely to see you still enjoy your job and you make the whole experience unforgettable. Thank you also to the lady in the office who provided my Mum with a coffee whilst she waited, for us to return with big smiles on our faces. Cheers Rodney, Leanne, Lauren and Emily.

Visited February 2014
Julian O, Owner at Auckland Jet Boat Tours, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
We are thrilled we could make your daughters birthday one to remember, we look forward to having you out with us again when you bring your other daughter.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Awesome Valentines Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Was meant to do this in December but due to bad weather got postponed, ended up doing it for Valentines Day with my husband....awesome experience, the staff were great and very friendly - Julian was the best driver and full of local knowledge. Would definitely recommend to anyone to do this....cant believe I hadn't done this earlier!!

Visited February 2014
Thanks we are pleased you had a great time, something a little different to do on Valentines day, very romantic!
Waitakere City, New Zealand
“AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We got given vouchers for Christmas for our jet boat ride and I have to say BEST present ever what a blast, couldn't wipe the smile off our faces :).
The crew explained everything in a great informative friendly manner.
would highly recommend this to everyone :)

Visited February 2014
Julian O, Owner at Auckland Jet Boat Tours, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you very much Carrie for enjoying the ride with us! You can come back whenever you want!
“Great team activity. Our preschool teachers loved it!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

We booked for ten teachers from our preschool. It was something different to do as a team and they LOVED it!!! They are wanting to go again with their partners.

Visited February 2014
Thank you for this good review! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!