“Highlight of our honeymoon:)” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Off road/All Terrain Vehicle Trails
Attraction Details
Shanghai, China
6 attraction reviews
“Highlight of our honeymoon:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

My husband and I had a great time during the 2-hour view tour on this 4 motor track. We picked this tour randomly and it turned out to be better than we expected. We were picked up at our hotel and there were only two of us in the morning. I was not sure if it would be exciting due to the review below, but for beginners like us two, the trip was great. (We feel safe, and no less exciting.) Our "coach" took great care of us, teaching us and led us to all different paths, with holes, with water, with good view to let us try all different ways.:) We learnt there are about 800 kilo meters track in the forest, most of which were designed and created by the owner, and 2-hour tour will cover 40 kilometers of them, which means you could try all different tracks every time you go there for twenty times to finish all that the owner has made.
The whole tour suits ppl of all age (the owner is very familiar with all tracks, so he could tailor a track for any kind of ppl in no time), and to my husband and I, it was just like a video-game come true. (You can actually find some video games, in which you drive a quad, running around.) Both my husband and I are from big city, and neither of us drives, so driving in the real forest on real beach sounds so amazing and luxurious. And it was only two of us with the tour, which make the whole tour more romantic, great for our honeymoon.
Our "coach" draw a big big heart for us on the black sand beach with his quad!:) (Hopefully I will be able to attach a picture later.:))
So, in a word, great choice if you want to make your trip different!

Visited February 2012

Edmonton, Canada
45 attraction reviews
“Outstanding - highlight of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

This was a truly amazing experience where we went on a 2-hour quad experience through glorious forests (used in movies such as Narnia and Lord of the Rings) to a deserted beach. There were 2 adults and 2 teenage girls (13 and 15), none of us he'd ever been on quads before. We were picked up at our downtown hotel and driven about 30 minutes to the site. The training and supervision was excellent by the owner and his sons and their expertise and knowledge was obvious, as was there enthusiasm. We are lucky enough to have travelled widely internationally and gone on many different excursions but this was one of those truly outstanding ones that we are still talking about. Can't recommend highly enough

Visited December 2011
Melbourne, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“Safe operation, spectacular beach riding as well as plantation forrest.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

I called in the morning to see if any rides were going and was told I could come at any time. I was on my own so got a private tourI have done several quad bike rides and in terms of safety and bikes, this was one of the better ones. As for the scenery you see....the beach is amazing, the forrest ok. The bikes are what I would call mid size with a decent amount of power. Helmets, gloves, googles,and overpants and boots were available, they weren't in great condition but did the job.
A comprehensive safety briefing was provided and I was taught to ride the bikes around a track. I found the gears on the bike quite difficult to master. I must say when I read it was a forrest ride I was imagining native forrest or close to it. This was a Pine plantation and we rode through some very unattractive parts that had recently been felled. In the forrest it was pretty slow going and dusty.
The beach was spectacular and work the ride as was the view from the lookout.