“great food...again” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Hamilton, New Zealand
“great food...again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

In Devonport on the weekend, and clearly the most popular cafe was Correlli's. managed to get a table for myself and friends from Germany. The coffee was excellent, roasted on the premises, the food and service kept everybody happy. Been before, and will be back again. Cheers

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice Neighbourhood café”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Dined here twice with my wife during our stay at Takapuna. As I parked car and walked out to scout for a decent eatery, I noticed that this café was packed with the local crowd. It's a good thing because it's located in the suburbs where you need to have a good word of mouth to run a business and for that you need to dish out fairly tasty food. Corelli's didn't disappoint us.

We went there for dinner on a late Sunday evening and the café was pretty busy. I ordered a chicken penne pasta in cream sauce where as my wife ordered a chicken sandwich. The penne pasta was one of the best I ever had. The chicken was well cooked and the cream sauce wasn't that heavy. My wife's chicken sandwich was fresh and tasty too. The portions were large and filling. For drinks, I had a chai latte which was extraordinary and my wife had hot chocolate.

The ambience was just laid back and old school café style with black board and chalk written menu. The waitresses were cheerful and service was good. Food items were reasonably priced. Overall, it's a jem of Devonport.

Sydney, Australia
“So good, one of the best steak sandwhiches I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

As the title suggests, Corellis davenport has one of the best steak sandwhiches I've ever had, Well cooked steak, fantastic creamy mushroom sauce, great accompniments and salad all on a turkish bread. Words cannot describe, a must try if you are nearby!

Good servings, great service, reasonable prices. What more do you want?

Oh, even the desserts were fantastic. Really nice brownies. I'm beginning to wonder if they slipped something in my meal given this was actually one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant. It just made me feel so good.

HIGHLY recommended!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Yummy food, friendly service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Chose Corelli's as we fancied a trip to Devonport and it was in the entertainment book. We had a steak sandwich and a lamb burger. Both were absolutely delicious as was the carrot cake. Loved the quirkiness of the non matching crockery and the staff were really friendly.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“If you are a person loves a clean plate dont go there……”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Today our whole family drop off our brother to the navy and decided to use the buy one get one free voucher to try new food.

The service was good, food was good nothing really special, environment was ok bit different as its got its own style hand made plates, cutleries.

However, the cleaness of the plates and culteries was just horrible. The plates given to us was used by other customer and not washed……

• Visited September 2013