“Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Very good food. My Wife had the Salmon Salad; I had the Lamb Salad. Both were very good salads with plenty of greens. My Lamb was excellent. Two very satisfying healthy meals. The decor is a little tired. It was a very wet day so outside seating was not very attractive. Will return again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Auckland, New Zealand
“Comfy....Love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Corellis' is a lovely, homely comfortable cafe, with friendly unpretentious staff. The menu is varied enough for everybody to find something they like, and its licenced. We sat outside on a beautiful day, and watched the world go by. They roast their own coffee, so the lovely smells of freshly roasted beans were wafting through the dining area that day.To finish up, I had a beautiful latte, and the Carrot Cake, which is to die for. We've been back a coupla times since.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Auckland, New Zealand
“Good food... that's about it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I'm trying to work out why I don't like Corellis - the food is ok, prices are good. I think its trying to be a late night place when really it should stick to being a decent lunch place.

Visited February 2013
Reefton, New Zealand
“Great Devonport site”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Excellent selection of delicious foods that are reasonably priced. Outside frontage dining with quaint colourful furniture and colourful plants. Very efficient friendly staff. Fascinating pottery displays (all for sale) My husband had mushrooms on Turkish bread and I had a beautiful piece of pavalova. Looking at the menu we decided to make an evening visit. The food listed on the menu looked great at a reasonable price and to have musical entertainment at no cost was a selling point For locals it is great to have a handy place where they can call while taking their dog for a morning walk. We came over from the city on the ferry using our gold card and the lovely visit to historic Devonport, lovely food and drinks cost us less than $10 each.
Kathleen

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sudbury Suffolk
“Good place to take the children”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

While I have been in Devonport we have been here a few times for lunch,just coffee and cake,so we've had meals and snacks ,Always pleasant staff, good menu which suits my vegetarian family and super desserts especially the Pavlova .I would recommend Corelli,s to one and all

• Visited January 2013