“Blazing Saddles” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Free Rein Guest Ranch

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bridge Lake
Free Rein Guest Ranch
9550 Eagan Lake Road, Bridge Lake, British Columbia V0K 1E0, Canada   |
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Blazing Saddles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I was a lucky member of the epic stag weekend that went down July 2012. So many great things happened during our stay, from amazing day rides around the local area, to relaxing around the lake, and even human barrel races. One thing that was a constant at Free Rein was the level of service Deb and the rest of the crew provided. It was so good in fact that it felt more like a genuine extension of hospitality as oppose to purely business. I could not think of a better place to spend time with friends and/or family. Looking forward to going back, hopefully next summer for some more epic ranch time! Giddyyup!

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Port Moody, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Free Rein Guest Ranch
July 27-29, 2012

I've lived and worked abroad and met many a people along the way. Not surprising is that one of the most unique life experiences was my weekend getaway at Free Rein Ranch. Completely top notch!

I co-organized a best friend's bachelor party and I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience from start to finish. From the first point of contact 6 months ago to the final hug on Sunday I felt completely at home and taken care of.

Debbie exceeded my expectations for a hospitable getaway experience. Each of her team including Finlay, Kath, Ashley, and Kitt all went the extra mile to make us cowboys feel right down at home. The facilities were top notch clean, meals home cooked, and the horses-well they are magical among other things.

Our Wrangler Guides & Hosts, Debbie, & Kitt let us know who was boss yet they gave each of us an opportunity to run with our instincts.

I'm happy to speak of Free Rein Ranch as a second home, a place where I will bring my friends over and over again, my family, and perhaps a place where I will collaborate professionally for Life Coaching workshops and retreats.

Thank you Debbie and the Free Rein Team. You created a lifetime of memories and a lasting impression on me and my gang.

Jordan Birch

Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I was taken to Free Rein Guest Ranch for a stag weekend without any prior knowledge of the location. From the moment we arrived Deb and crew went out of their way to make our experience first class. I could not think of a better location to spend with 12 friends regardless of the occasion. The riding was fantastic with endless trails exploring perfect Cariboo back country. The meals were amazing, accomodations perfect, and the personal touch that Free Rein put on my visit will not be forgotten. This is the place to stay for a Guest Ranch trip in BC!
Can't wait to come back.

Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Absolutely our best hoiday ever! Free Reins is a must for the horse lover and adventure-minded. We were pampered and well-fed. Debbie and her wonderful staff taught us the basics of natural horsemanship and horse care AND took us on challenging, beautiful trail rides. At the end of the day we retired to our incredible little log cabin with all the amenities. Free Rein also offered us mountain biking, a private lake, and hiking. We felt so at home, we didn't want to leave. The very competitive pricing was a pleasant bonus. Would we go again? You bet! We drove all the way from Utah and it was definitely worth the trip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Debbie and company hosted us for our friend's stag and I was blown away by the amount of hospitality shown to us. Amazing accomodations, unreal food, and a complete horse riding experience. I'll never consider any other horse ranch for a getaway, this is my place from now on. It was perfect for our stag but I couldn't help but thinking how much my kids would have loved being there. I'll be taking the family to show them just how amazing Debbie's team of people and horses is!!

Coquitlam, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Debbie and her staff were exceedingly hospitable, the horseback riding was top notch, the accommodations were first class, the food was superb, and the cost was extremely reasonable. An awesome trip all around! Can’t wait to go back!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Debbie and her team were great. Not only welcoming and friendly but extremely accomodating to the unique needs of our group.
Te location was beautiful, with what seemed like an unlimited number of trails to ride.
I would definitely return.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Free Rein Guest Ranch? Share your experiences!