Mr. Blackwell has done it again.We spend a lot of time in JA. so I have covered plenty of ground over the years, and Goldeneye has quickly become one our favorite places on the island. All of the villas are beautiful. We stayed in a 2 bedroom Beach Villa, and it was incredible. Elegantly decorated, plenty of space, the outdoor shower was fabulous (pressure and hot water can sometimes be an issue in Ja.), oh, and you're approx. 20 steps from the ocean, so the view is unbeatable. Add to the mix, wonderful food, and a fabulous staff, and this is just some of what we love about Goldeneye. My advice, go right to the website and make a reso ASAP !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GoldenEye was Ian Fleming's Jamaica retreat and where he wrote all 14 of the James Bond novels. Today, accommodations at the original resort include: The Ian Fleming Villa, 11 one and two-bedroom Beach and Lagoon Villas, six Lagoon Cottages, and one Ocean Front Villa. Located on a stunning 52-acre site, GoldenEye is home to secret coves, breathtaking private beaches, tropical forests, and a seawater lagoon. The property is also home to the FieldSpa and two restaurants - Bizot Bar (a beach bistro) and The Gazebo (finer dining). GoldenEye is located 20 minutes east of Ocho Rios. It is a 90-minute drive from Montego Bay Airport and an 8-minute drive from Ian Fleming International Airport (private aviation). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, EasyToBook, MrandMrsSmith, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Goldeneye Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldeneye Hotel Oracabessa
- Goldeneye Hotel Ocho Rios
- Goldeneye Resort Ocho Rios
- Goldeneye Resort Jamaica/Oracabessa