GoldenEye is truly incredible in every way. We are well traveled and these were our favorite accommodations hands down. We stayed in both the a lagoon cottage and beach front and discussed over and over which we preferred because they were different but each so perfect. The lagoon cottages are super tranquil... swimming and kayaking right off your porch is simply unforgettable. The private sun deck, hammock, porch. In half a day I felt like I had been on vacation for a week. And walking out to the sand, our beach chairs just steps away from the water at the beachfront it is a dream. The staff are fabulous, food and drink top notch, watersports so easy... The spa is like a vacation unto itself. Rarely does a resort feel like it has such a light footprint on the ecology. GoldenEye is one of those boutique places that is perfect in so many ways without ever trying too hard. Everything is so well planned, laid out and tended to that the staff makes super top notch everything effortless, which as a guest is so greatly appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GoldenEye was Ian Fleming's Jamaica retreat and where he wrote all 14 of the James Bond novels. Today, accommodations at the original resort include: The Ian Fleming Villa, 11 one and two-bedroom Beach and Lagoon Villas, six Lagoon Cottages, and one Ocean Front Villa. Located on a stunning 52-acre site, GoldenEye is home to secret coves, breathtaking private beaches, tropical forests, and a seawater lagoon. The property is also home to the FieldSpa and two restaurants - Bizot Bar (a beach bistro) and The Gazebo (finer dining). GoldenEye is located 20 minutes east of Ocho Rios. It is a 90-minute drive from Montego Bay Airport and an 8-minute drive from Ian Fleming International Airport (private aviation). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, MrandMrsSmith, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Goldeneye Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldeneye Hotel Oracabessa
- Goldeneye Hotel Ocho Rios
- Goldeneye Resort Ocho Rios
- Goldeneye Resort Jamaica/Oracabessa