oh yes, always a welcome smile from Dawn & Nigel, the meals are great cooked to perfection.
The waitress's are very pleasant.This is our 2nd visit and it is not our last.Local people are fine as are the other guests.We had room no 2 and my only moan would be it needs a thicker matteress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilburn is located around 20 miles north of York centre. It is ideally located for walkers participating in the Cleveland Way. They can look forward to roaring log fires and an excellent selection of real ales, and an extensive menu incorporating local produce.Renovations to the Forresters Arms have been recently carried out where care has been made only to enhance the quintessential Old Country Inn charm that the Forresters bed and breakfast has become famous for. Surrounded by immense natural beauty in the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, also known as Herriot Country. The B&B nestles below the famous White Horse, a unique landmark of North Yorkshire, believed to be the largest of its kind in England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Forresters Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forresters Arms Hotel Kilburn
- Forresters Arms Kilburn, Yorkshire