Around 20 minutes walk from both the Interlaken stations..which I thought is a little far especially if you're hauling luggage around. Rather happening place, a bit of a party destination with a club of sorts in the basement. Nice kitchen, dining area and a games room of sorts with ping pong & foosball amongst others. No wifi in the rooms. Decent beds, and nice rooms albeit a little cramped. All in all a value for money place...
- Also Known As:
- Balmer`s Herberge Hotel Matten
- Balmer`s Herberge Hotel
- Balmer's Herberge Interlaken/Matten
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Balmer's Herberge. We are the first established private hostel in Switzerland, providing a comfortable and friendly location from which to explore the adventure capital of Europe. The Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau (Swiss Alps) at our doorstep and two big glacier fed lakes are just a stones throw away. We have dormitories, private rooms, apartments and tents. Rated Top 10 hostels of Europe, a product of over 60 years of experience. Come visit us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Balmer's Herberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.