“Once in a lifetime experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Matten
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 25 years of experience in adventure tourism, Alpin Raft is the outdoor specialist in the Interlaken region. Our backyard and adventure playground is the Bernese Oberland, renowned for it’s stunning mountains, lakes and rivers. Here you can do everything from a relaxing sea kayak trip on a glacial-fed lake to an adrenaline-buzzing bungy-jump out of a mountain gondola.With Alpin Raft you are in good hands: Your safety is of utmost importance and our qualified and experienced guides will ensure you also have a lot of fun
Coppell, Texas
“Once in a lifetime experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I never thought I could go canyoning! My friends and I had the best time, and our guides were exceptional. The pictures are worth the money too - they do a great job!

Visited May 2013

Frederiksberg, null, Denmark
“Experience of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I did Canyon jump, river rafting, canyoning, glacier climbing and skydiving.

The glacier climbing and skydiving was booked through Alpine Raft, but done with two other companies..

It is the experience of a lifetime!
And I promise that you'll never regret it!

The tour guides are all really cool, very professional and you feel completely safe!
You'll be sure to get the adrenaline pumping while having a blast!

New Haven, Connecticut, United States
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My friends and I had the BEST time canyoning with Alpinraft. Totally worth the money! The tour guides were fun and laid-back but experienced. The course was a good mix of challenge and fun. They took amazing pictures of our journey down the river and it was very affordable to buy the photo package. They also give you free beer and bread + cheese at the end. Amazing experience!!

Warrnambool, Australia
“Dont think just do, and do it with ALPIN RAFT interlaken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Im a interlaken junkie, to start by saying the place is just incredible, what really gave me my greatest memories of months of travel was with alpin raft.
Doing just about every Activity they have to offer. Everything is as awesome and fun as the last.
Your treated much more then just a visitor or participant in their trips but like family.
giving everything they have so that everyone enjoys the experience.
utmost professional while still being a bunch of fun and quirky individuals.
Procedures and information is straight forward and easy and gear and equipment is simple and quick so you can get started on your trip right away.

finishing any trip the guys always have lots of cold beer softdrinks powerade waiting alongside alot of fresh shaved cheese and rustic bread.
i cant get enough of interlaken or the people of alpinraft.
Dont think about it, just do it.
When i first arrived 2012 in august. i wasnt sure of anything, a last minute decision and some words from toby had me doing my first bungy jump 140m over a lake.
only by going youll know exactly what i mean.

Cheers again guys. cya very soon!!

Spain
“Adrenalin, bread and cheese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

On my trip I tried to pack as many activities as posible in a space of 5 days, most of the ones I booked were offered by Álpin Raft so I got to experience the vacation of a lifetime. Since I am an adrenalin-lover I went Skydiving,Canyoning,Canyon-jumping,Rafting...and every single one of them was unique in it's own way. The scenery is breathtaking but the best part is the crew, most of them are from New Zealand, so we're talking about big,blond, burly guys who know what they're doing, have been doing it for ages and make you feel protected and secure (VERY important when you're jumping off a cliff and your only conexion to life is a thin rope attached to a harness on your body). The guys are lovely, they are funny, good-natured,understanding and the girl who takes the photos is always there so you have to make sure you're pouting sexily into the camera if you want good pics (no "selfies" allowed on this one). It's true the pics are expensive but you can buy one CD and then pass it by e-mail between all the members of the group. That's another great thing about this activities, at the end of the day you have such a rush that you're talking non-stop to everyone and you make millions of new friends from very different nationalities and ages (I remember when I went Canyon-jumping, it was pouring rain and we were all soaked but we ended up dancing the "Gangnam Style" to shake off the cold). And of course I should mention the beer,bread and cheese they invite you to when you get back. The only disadvantage is the price, but then everything is very expensive in Switzerland and this is really worth it. By the way, if you take a Go-Pro camera just remember they keep a a billboard to record how many have been lost during the years ;D