“Amazing Adventure!” 5 of 5 stars

Waxhaw, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Whether it's your first time or your first time in awhile, don't miss out on this experience. Our family of three took the Little Pulpit 2 hour ride on Monday, July 8th. It was amazing! Coulter was our guide. He was super friendly and helpful. My son and husband had never ridden before. They were matched perfectly with horses that were both gentle and sure-footed. With Roxie (Coulter's dog) leading the way, we rode off to the top of the summit to the most incredible view of the Tetons in the distance. There was nothing to detract from the experience of the ride - no cars, planes, roads or noise whatsoever. So peaceful! It was one the of highlights of our trip. Thank you Coulter for taking great care of my family up (and down) the mountain! Special thanks to Big John, Pocahontas and Cricket...:)

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Excellent horseback riding adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was the best horseback riding experience I've had. The staff were extremely friendly and the price was decent. I took my 2 boys (their first time) on a 2 hour ride - Little Pulpit Ride. The guide was very helpful and even stopped to take pictures of us at a scenic overlook of the Grand Tetons. What a view. I'd recommend this to anyone wanting to have a great horseback riding adventure in the Grand Tetons.

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Very Friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and two boys really enjoyed the ride with Swift Creek..We took the 2 hour ride which was just right for us. Registration lady was helpful in deciding which trip would probably be best for our family. Our guide was very helpful and friendly, willing to stop if needed and also took some family photos for us. His name was KP. The crew were welcoming from the moment we stepped out of the car. All the hands were nice and very helpful.. The scenery was amazing and it was fun to go through all the creeks and such. This was one of highlights of our 18 day out west adventure. thanks to all the staff..

Visited June 2013
La Canada Flintridge, California
6 attraction reviews
“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Paid for a two hour Kodiak hill experience with my husband and two kids (ages 11,8). Though we are not experienced riders, this is not the first time we did a horse back ride tour. On a previous trip to Bryce Canyon, we had a very memorable and the nicest, most informative cowboy guide. Though I can't generalize this company, our guide was the worst!!!! He hardly uttered a word and he didn't point out any highlights of the tour. We were just following him wherever he went. He glanced a couple of times to check on us but that's about it. To make things worse, he brought a new horse in training and we had to stop a couple of times because his horse was uncooperative. My kids asked questions and he answered sarcastically. He never smiled except in the end when my husband gave him a tip which we think he clearly doesn't deserve. I just don't think he's up for the job and people like him shouldn't work in the tourism industry. Won't be back for sure.

Visited July 2013
“Highlight of our vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Our ride and the view from Little Pulpit was beyond our expectations! Our guide, Greg, was so patient with one of my daughters who had never been on a horse. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and sincere. I couldn't have asked for more. If you're looking to really get out in the backcountry this is the place for you.

Visited July 2013

Travelers who viewed Swift Creek Outfitters & Teton Horseback Adventures - Day Tours also viewed

Been to Swift Creek Outfitters & Teton Horseback Adventures - Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Swift Creek Outfitters & Teton Horseback Adventures - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.