You can’t beat the location of Paradice, especially considering the amazing price for Tahoe – short walking distance to the beach, the village, the gondola, the casinos and Edgewood Golf Course plus many, many restaurant choices and shopping. The room was small but clean and very tastefully renovated and having a personalized welcome sign on the chalkboard in the room and the bedside lights on and soft music playing was a lovely touch, as was the evening chocolates and bottled water. The staff was all extremely friendly and helpful. We had chosen a “Standard Queen” which meant limited amenities: no A/C although the fan worked fine, no fridge, no drawers for storage, free wi-fi but no desk to put a laptop on, no hairdryer, no coffee maker. There is no ice machine on the property but the staff was quick to provide a full ice bucket on request. Bottom Line: we would stay there again in a heartbeat, but would be more judicious in investigating the amenities for the room chosen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and recently remodeled and revamped, Paradice Motel is now Lake Tahoe's premier boutique motel. We are centrally located in the heart of all the action in South Lake Tahoe. Just a block from the base of the Heavenly Gondola, two blocks from one of Lake Tahoe's finest private beaches and three blocks from Stateline and the casinos, the Paradice Motel is truly paradise found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paradice Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradice Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Motel Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Hotel Lake Tahoe