Booked last minute after we couldn't get to yosemite and couldn't have asked for much more. Arrived late-ish and we're asked if we needed recommendations for dinner. We didn't but made use of this the following night.
We only had one day in tahoe, but got great advice from the owner (who was lovely and left us notes and choccies in our room!) on how best to spend our time that we had. We followed her advice and had a fantastic time, the plans she made for us were perfect.
We also told her about the plans for the rest of our trip and she provided great info on where to get petrol and where to shop on our route.
The accommodation was clean and comfortable and facilities were great. Even had little toiletries which I didn't expect from a little motel. We were also given coffee and pastries in the morning, an added bonus.
All in all can't recommend enough. Great location in tahoe and fantastic motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and recently remodeled and revamped, Paradice Motel is now Lake Tahoe's premier boutique motel. We are centrally located in the heart of all the action in South Lake Tahoe. Just a block from the base of the Heavenly Gondola, two blocks from one of Lake Tahoe's finest private beaches and three blocks from Stateline and the casinos, the Paradice Motel is truly paradise found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Paradice Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradice Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Motel Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Hotel Lake Tahoe