we found this place through trip advisor and everything that was said about it is true. the owners are fabulous and really want to make your stay great. they also know of the best out of the way places to eat like Jimenez that is just around the corner. great $1.00 tacos. the room was nice too. We were greated with a fruit plate and then later chocolates on the bed. We stayed in the wheel chair accessible room and it did meet my husbands needs, something we don't find often even when we request it. So overall I would definitely stay here again. close to the main drag but small and personal feeling to it. Avoid the big hotels and feel at home here.
- Also Known As:
- Paradice Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Hotel
- Paradice Motel Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and recently remodeled and revamped, Paradice Motel is now Lake Tahoe's premier boutique motel. We are centrally located in the heart of all the action in South Lake Tahoe. Just a block from the base of the Heavenly Gondola, two blocks from one of Lake Tahoe's finest private beaches and three blocks from Stateline and the casinos, the Paradice Motel is truly paradise found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Paradice Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.