This is the second time we have stayed at the Paradice and we loved it. The location of the motel is perfect for taking a walk down to the lake or into "town". The room was large and lovely decorated and clean. And where do you still get fruit, water and even a little chocolate as part of turndown service! In the morning we were greeted with coffee and muffins. However what makes the Paradice Motel so special are the owners. They made us feel like (welcome) family. Our daughter fell in love with their dogs. Kathy and Uwe were happily let her play with them. They always had time to chat or give a suggestion of what to do or where to eat. Upon check out we were even provided with a care package including snacks and water bottles. I cannot recommend this place enough! Our next trip to SLT will certainly include staying at the Paradice Motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and recently remodeled and revamped, Paradice Motel is now Lake Tahoe's premier boutique motel. We are centrally located in the heart of all the action in South Lake Tahoe. Just a block from the base of the Heavenly Gondola, two blocks from one of Lake Tahoe's finest private beaches and three blocks from Stateline and the casinos, the Paradice Motel is truly paradise found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Paradice Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradice Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Motel Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Hotel Lake Tahoe