“A perfect massage experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A Massage at Tahoe is all about relaxation and rejuvenation -- whether you've played hard outside or inside at the tables you'll feel better after spending time on one of our tables. Be sure to check out our spa packages. If you really want to be pampered, have a therapist bring a table to you.
Baltimore, Maryland
“A perfect massage experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

I saw A Massage at Tahoe here on tripadvisor and after seeing the package prices and reviews, I decided to give Kae a try. Booking the appointment was easily done via email with Kae from her website. I decided on the package for $230 which included a 2 hr massage, 30 min facial, and 30 minute foot massage. I was on vacation in Tahoe for a week and since I had a rental car, getting to the location was very easy. It was so relaxing and Kae did a great job! As always...the time went way to quickly and before I knew it, the 3 hrs was up. I was certainely satisfied and would return again to Kae the next time I visit for a great massage.

Visited February 2011

South Lake Tahoe
“Second to none”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2010

I've lived in Tahoe for many years and always went to a Massage at Tahoe where the massage therapist Kae would give me the best massage ever. Now I visit Tahoe several times a year and never miss a chance to get a massage from Kae while visiting. For a small lady she gives the best deep tissue massage I've ever had. I highly recommend a Massage at Tahoe.

Reno, NV
“Best Massage I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

Kae is a GREAT masseuse. Very professional and REALLY it was the BEST massage I've ever had. I will definitely be going back.

missouri
“Best ever massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2010

I have had a lot of massages and this had to be the best ever

Lake Tahoe
“Great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

Kae at A Massage at Tahoe finds those tight, stressed-out spots in my shoulders and back; those places that I didn't even know needed work until after they've been loosened up. After my massage, I feel so good, so rejuvenated. It's great to find a good massage therapist in a comfortable, quiet setting. Highly recommended.