“Fun, fun, fun” 5 of 5 stars

2455 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
+1 530-541-3787
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Miniature golf! Spring and Fall hours weekends 11-5 summer 10-10
Saint Paul, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun, fun, fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband & I stopped on a whim but ended up having a fantastic time playing mini golf. There's three courses and very interesting challenges at each hole, I especially liked the one with a spider 'guarding' the hole. We visited off-season, so it's wasn't busy but I would image this place could get very busy during peak seasons. I don't remember the exact names but there was a fairy tale themed and one was more pirate themed. You can also play both. We had a great time.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Jane I

South Lake Tahoe, CA
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“A little something to do in Tahoe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a fun place for the whole family - even teenagers and the grandparens! We always have lots of laughs when we go here!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Uphilldeb
Cairns, Australia
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“It was fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Nice mini golf courses (x3). It was a fun family activity, we really enjoyed it. It is set in amongst pine trees and you see the occassional rabbit and squirrel running around.

Rancho Cordova, California, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Kids love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We wen,t as a family, here to play minature golf. The kids loved it. The prices are not bad and it was not super crowded. Good for families.

1 Thank Jennifer G
Turlock, California, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“so much fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a Fun date. Inexpensive....We had a good time. Clean place and freindly staff. My Hubby likes to golf so he had a nice time letting me win!

1 Thank Angie M