“THE place to get a massage in the Heavenly Area” 5 of 5 stars

530-314-1724
Website
Improve this listing
San Francisco, California, United States
“THE place to get a massage in the Heavenly Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is THE place to get a real massage in the Heavenly area. I've been getting massage for years and know someone that really knows their stuff and Sharee is the real deal. She adapted to what I needed like a pro. And $90 for an hour in a half is a killer deal (beats the heck out of what you pay in the casino.).

I"m local and delighted that I've found them. I bought a deal on 5 massages after she was done.

Do yourself a favor and call them at: 530-314-1724 and take the short walk from the casino to get top notch treament.

Without hesitation I recommend them and will be a returning customer.

Matthew

Visited November 2012
tahoebodywork, Owner at Tahoe Sports Massage and Bodywork LLC, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate the wonderful response to our place and our work. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Many thanks.
Sheree Ganske