“Good place for Mexican Food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Houston
“Good place for Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Peppers is a small Mexican restaurant located at the base of the Heavenly gondola, and serves good Mexican fare at reasonable prices. We had 3 different dinners, and especially liked the quesadilla. Portions were large, and we boxed up what we could not finish and had the same enjopyable dinner a second night.

Visited March 2013

Oakland, TN
“Good for the $$$$$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Good food and a lot of it for the $$$$. My son & I split the fajitas & we couldn't finish it all. Same with my husband's burrito. Not the most flavorful but definitely good deal for the $$$$. I also didn't care for their cheese dip, but loved their homemade salsa.

Visited March 2013
“Very tasty and clean! Fast, friendly service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I am Hispanic, so I am a little picky about the food I eat. I like this TexMex style restaurant. The food was GREAT and the price was reasonable. I would go there again.

Visited February 2013
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Fun Mexican place right by the gondola!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great location,right next to the gondola in the Heavenly Village. Good food, great prices, and friendly service.

Visited February 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The waitstaff at this restaurant was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about the menu. They have poblano chowder, which is amazing! Great choices of draft beer, also.

Visited January 2013