“Great food, smoothies and desert!” 5 of 5 stars

530-542-1474
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Organic, Cafe, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Bakeries, Vegetarian, Healthy, Vegan, Kosher
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
South Lake Tahoe, CA
“Great food, smoothies and desert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I'm not Vegan at all... Love my meat and all things Vegans don't eat. BUT what a great Chef! Sandi can make a filling lunch and I didn't even know I wasn't eating meat. I was full when I left and had a ton of energy for the rest of my day!
Thanks Vegan Cafe!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Santee, California
“Great Vegan Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

While visiting South Lake Tahoe with another couple, we were in search of a vegan restaurant for lunch. What a great find! Simple Bliss has a wonderful and complete menu and it truly lives up to it's name of Simple Bliss. Between the four of us, we ordered a Summer Wrap, a Vegetable Panini, Chili and a Lentil Burger. For beverages we had coffee, peach italian soda, and the owners made a special chai tea not listed on the menu for one of us. The food was fresh, made to order on the premisies, and everything was flavorful and delicious! It was so good that we went back the next day and ordered the Summer Wraps to take on a picnic. The staff is so helpful and relaxed and they made knowledgeable suggestions for us. There is outside dining where you are welcome to have your pet sit with you. We heard that Simple Bliss serves a great breakfast also. They had a wonderful dessert case that was very tempting. Their coffee was the best that I had in South Lake Tahoe, and refills were "help yourself", which we did. A great little restaurant right on the main route and easy to find, I hope you all do, it's a treasure!

• Visited October 2012