Family of four who stayed here for 5 nights. Although the location is ideal to skiing , the 2 bedroom suite we stayed in was disappointing. When we checked in, the kitchen cabinets was sticky of grime and dusty. Refrigerator was dirty. Floors was not cleaned well with dirty grout. Bathrooms had mold on shower wall and shower curtains. This property needs serious updating. For the price we paid ( $500/ night inc tax) , it is not worth it! We are Hyatt Vacation club owners and this property is not at par with Hyatt in terms of cleanliness and upgraded amenities. Valet upon check in was rude! When we asked where to valet the skis, he said" you didn't do your research?" Sarcastic! Complained to front desk, front desk understanding though and supervisor apologized and comp our valet. Washer and dryer not enough for whole floor! Always busy. Should put in each room. Kitchen appliances old and plates cracked. Very dissatisfied with this Marriott property!