“Fresh ice cream and home baked cookies,” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Scenic view
Good for: Scenic view
Los Angeles, California
“Fresh ice cream and home baked cookies,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

All thing ice cream...cash only...across the water from the lake - you can sit on a bench and watch the sun set. They were starting to be out of some flavors because it was the end of the season - not sure if they close in winter. Enjoyed a huge sundae and took a peanut butter cookie to go, which I'm enjoying as I'm typing! If you want authentic, homely place with big portions, this is the place for you! Worth the 2 + mile walk from the casino area...

Visited September 2013

San Luis Obispo, California
“Tasty Fresh Tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great coffee chip ice cream that tasted homemade. Cones were homemade and prices were fair. Helpful service.

Visited September 2013
Woodbury, Minnesota
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Best ice cream cakes on the planet! YUMMY! And the service is very friendly. I strongly encourage you visit if you're in the area. Worth every calorie.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Surprise, Arizona
“Delicious ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

After two long hikes today, we rewarded ourselves with ice cream. My husband raved about his wild mountain black cherry scoop and other scoop of another type of cherry. It is difficult to find coconut ice cream, so when I saw they had it, I just had to have two scoops. It was delicious and I enjoyed every bite. We definitely will return.

Visited July 2013
New York, NY
“Delish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I started the morning by hiking up Mt Tallac, fully intending to reward myself with a stop at Aloha when I hopefully completed my hike. During the difficult portions of the hike, the thought of ice cream kept me motivated. I went in directly from my hike- dusty, dirty but was greeted with open arms. The ice cream was so smooth and creamy. Nice selection and love the family run business. I liked it so much that my friend and I came back the next night after having dinner at Freshies. Don't miss it!

• Visited July 2013