Stayed in room 8, a beautiful suite, newly refurbished with the most comfortable bed and a very good sofa bed. It is upstairs so pick a downstairs room if you couldn't manage to carry a suitcase up. Nice quite road between the main road and the lake and very close to the gondola rides. Lovely simple breakfast (freshly toasted bagels, various cakes and pastries, hard boiled eggs, juice, cereals, fruit and coffee) lovely staff and owners too: an oasis in a very touristy and busy place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe