Stayed here for a night as part of our California Road Trip, and it was a highlight for us. The staff were superb giving advice on walks and traffic, and pointing us to the fantastic Labor Day firework display on the lake. The room was classy, clean and well though-out, and the shower room was immaculate. Breakfast was limited, but really enjoyable as we took our tray into the little garden and enjoyed the sunshine. To cap it all, the hotel is located within walking distance of the lake shore and very good restaurants, and it was one of our cheaper hotels on the trip. If you are in South Lake Tahoe (and it is well worth a visit) stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.