Mgmt is very nice! We were close enough to town that we could have walked to dinner if we wanted (we ended up checking out a pub and walking 2 miles back :) ) There was a Groupon deal and when I called the hotel directly to check dates they informed me that the Groupon had sold out but they would honor the rate. We had a newly remodled king room- I think it was the accessible room since it has a walk in shower. It was beautifuly decorated and the bed/pillows were amazing. The website pictures do not do this place justice. It was clean, new flat screen TV, stylish bedding, lamps and fixtures were contemporary. There was a free breakfast- not much but kept up well by the front desk. Soem packaged danishes and a few little muffins. I had honey bunches of oats. They offered what looked like a oat/cranberry breakfast bar that was really tasty. Also, old school locks :) We were given an actual key to our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe