We just got back from a three night stay here. It was amazing! Karen, Hannah and John were so friendly and helpful. We brought our small dog with us and they were more than accommodating to her. The room was very cozy and nice. They had a hot tub that was perfect for after a day of skiing. It was very clean and relaxing! The whole staff went out of their way to accommodate us. Not one bad thing to say. We will definitely be coming back here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe