Hannah the owner from Alpenrose Inn in South Lake Tahoe takes great pride in her Inn and it shows with how clean the rooms are and especially how comfortable. The service by far was greater then I experienced at any of the chain motels such as Motel 6 Best Western etc.
The morning continental breakfast was fresh and service again was superb. There is someone always on the premises to assist you in anyway at anytime.
Hannah allows pets and as i checked into the room my german shepherd found her chew toy, ball and treat in her food bowls that hannah has set up. (again she pays tremendous amount of time to detail)
The lake is a short walk away as is heavenly mountains gondola is but a 10 minute walk and a 2 minute drive if you hit the red light at the end of the road.
Again very clean and comfortable with attention to detain and owned by Hannah herself, you cant go wrong with the stay it was my first time and not to be my last.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe