At $89/night in ski season, eight minute walk to Heavenly gondola, a good alternative to pricier options.
- Quiet but still with easy access to slopes, stores and restaurants
- very friendly staff
- bed was perfect in level of softness and firmness
- room was icy upon entry and only source of heat, an iron stove heater, took over an hour to bring the room to room temperature.
- water in shower never got warm enough to take a shower, even after running eight minutes
- breakfast was very simple...a little more of a splurge by the owners could markedly improve this (eg more varied fruit, fresh baked muffins, orange juice, yogurt could all be added to bring this up to the level of most hotels