A bit late now but we stayed here for four nights in late August this year and what a great break it was. Quite honestly Lake Tahoe was a dream and we could have stayed for a great deal longer. The hotel and the team were excellent, Hannah (the owner) could not have been more accommodating and helpful providing us with a real honest view on what to do for our stay. Rooms were a good size and very well presented and the location (just a few minute walk to your own beach) was ideal for everything we wanted to do. The light continental breakfast was very good and the rooftoop dining area very good for a lazy, sun packed lunch. We used the BBQ on site (having bought food from Raleys food store) which was great fun as well. The room was very clean and the maid service good. Would have liked a fridge but not a show stopper all the same. We both felt this was great value and would have no hesitation in recommending this to anyone couples and families alike. Thanks again Hannah, sorry it has taken me so long to write the review.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe