Once again this year my husband and I stayed at the Alpenrose Inn. We enjoyed the Inn very much. Hanna, the owner, is wonderful and very accommodating. If something is not to your liking in the room, Hanna will try to fix the problem. The pillow was uncomfortable the first night for me. I told her and she brought 3 different pillows to choose from which were very comfortable. Our room was one of the larger rooms with a wet bar and king size bed. She has updated and remodeled the bathroom since our last visit and is in the process of remodeling most of the rooms. As always, everything was very clean and pleasant. We had a very relaxing, quiet stay. Wonderful place to stay. Close to everything in South Lake Tahoe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alpenrose Inn is known for its great value in high quality lodging: exceptional customer service and delightful unique accommodations. It is cozy, quiet and clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood of tree-lined streets, the Inn has all the amenities to make your stay in Lake Tahoe memorable and relaxing. It's an easy stroll to the lake shore (beach, marina and restaurant), Heavenly Ski Resort and Village, Edgewood Golf Course, world-class casinos, dining, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Alpenrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenrose Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Alpenrose Motel Lake Tahoe