“Watch out for dog's owner” 1 of 5 stars

530-405-3868
Website
Improve this listing
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Watch out for dog's owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I am the father of the boy who was nipped and would like to say one thing. The dog was not the main problem, it was just a puppy and I only wanted to let the guy know he should get the dog out of the heavily traveled walkway, we were only passing by the store front. Then he had the nerve to tell me I "should put a leash on my kid" when I was holding my kids hand! That guy had better watch his back, one day he may talk smack to the wrong person one day.

Visited June 2012

Williston, North Dakota
“Watch out for dog”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

We are on a family reunion here in Tahoe. My nephew and his 3 yr old son walked in to the store and the owners dog (siberian husky that was tied up in the doorway) nipped at his son. He wasn't hurt just scared, but all the owner said was "you should keep your son on a leash." no apology.

Stateline, Nevada
44 attraction reviews
“Great Place To Try Some Wine near the Gondola”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Our friends told us about this place after they visited their winery in San Louis Obispo. They said they were opening a tasting room here in Tahoe and we decided to stop by.

We stopped in today and found the place to be open, warm with some eccentric art on the walls. They are still getting their feet under them but the tasting we had was smooth.

We tried all of their wines and I loved the Red Poets Euphony 2007 and the Red Poets Sestina 2007. My wife liked the Red Fusion and the Red Poets Couplet 2006.
They're not cheap but the wines were great with lots of body, flavors and overall some of the better wines I have tried.

They also sell olive oils and we bought a basil infused oil and an authentic 18 year old balsamic vinegar.

The tasting room has a few prepackaged food items and they are going to get a refrigerator for cold items.

If you are near the gondola area of Heavenly Village stop by and give them a try.

Visited March 2012