“Was amazing for the price....” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Resort   |   931 Park Avenue, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150   |
Ranked #11 of 71 Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lakewood, Ohio
“Was amazing for the price....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Yes, there is construction it was right next door but when you're in Lake Tahoe I don't think you'll be in your room during the time they are doing any. I only paid about $50 for the room and it had a fireplace and heart shaped hot tub, pretty nice! I've paid a lot more money for worse hotels. The bed WAS AMAZING! I almost didn't want to leave to Yosemite the next morning. I was below somebody and I could hear a lot of what they were doing, walking, talking, playing music, luckily they went to bed at a decent hour but if you're a light sleeper it's something to consider depending on the common sense of courtesy of the people around you. They do put $100 hold on your card. So plan accordingly for your expenses. I had no problems, and I really enjoyed Lake Tahoe. The girl up front was nothing but nice, so I don't know what other people are talking about. Maybe humble yourself more? You are checking into a hotel, not your castle.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

With Dawn's help we checked in to our room....the room had a kitchenette and separate bedroom...and the bathroom...big soaker tub...sooo nice...the decor was very cozy...we love this place. We definitely will be back...and Dawn was the best...my hubby was not feeling well and she got us in a room even before check in...love love this place.... Thanks Dawn for your great service!

Room Tip: Get the upgraded suite...so comfy!
Orangevale, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This is my 4th time staying. One time in cabin, 2 times in a suite and this time in a 2 bed room. Check in at 3, if room is ready.. Check out is at a ridiculous time of 11. Cheated if a ovenite stay only. Girl at front desk very rude. Tried to get rooms in summer for a large group coming from So. Cal, she would not work with me. This is not the first time she has been rude. Place could use updates. Construction is being done which took up parking spaces, found no place to park. I think draw is location and it is dog friendly ,course the charge is high, even got charged for a service dog. I will be looking for other dog friendly places when I return to Tahoe. They have lost my business and all of my other family members.

Room Tip: wifi very slow and up and down. Tv reception very poor.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Modesto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had an excellent stay. Nice hotel and a great location. Walking distance to everything. Would stay here again. Very dog friendly. Would definitely stay here again. Deon at the front desk was very helpful at checkin.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great rates, $114 inc tax for a suite w/ King bed and fold out sofa bed. BUT, their sofa bed mattress was "turrible". All springs, and no mattress cover. VERY UNCOMFORTABLE! They need to replace it w/ a new mattress ASAP and make sure there is a mattress sheet/cover. Nice bathrooms with circular tub and also a walk in shower. Spacious suite, and very dog friendly. Close to the strip so within walking distance of Village shops/restaurants. They seem to be aware of keeping family w/ young kids("US") away from groups who are there to party. We will definitely stay there again, and hopefully, they get new sofa mattresses. (King bed was very comfy!)

Room Tip: Ask for upper floor room, since there are lots of partying groups, and better to be up above the noi...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were really excited to stay here because of the reviews and the price. Also brought our small dog on the trip so pet owners should be aware of the pet fee, pet tax, and whatever fee on top of that. Booked through Priceline at $50/night plus another $38/night in fees with the pet fee. Complicated reservation issues...rude and unprofessional front desk...I can go on. The fridge was right next to my side of the bed in some sort of cabinet thing. Every time in turned on at night, it woke me up because it was right next to my head. The heater/ac made some sketchy clicking noise that also woke me up. The bed was so uncomfortable that my fiancé and I woke up with back pain. Anyway, there are so many other places to stay aside from this place. We didn't think we would be so disappointed. Oh well. So much for trip advisor reviews being so reliable!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Vallejo, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I like the rustic appearance. But most everything else ends there. First off heat! Heat comes out but I think a candle lit outside by the front door would produce more heat. I had to squat down to use the mirror. Maybe most people are 5'2" and that's fine for them. Internet. If you are going to advertise internet it should move a little faster than 56k. I did like the fireplace and we burned logs but that produced no heat either. Maybe if I used actual wood and lot's of it it would have made some heat. Overall location is great and I believe they are pet friendly which is a big plus. To many other places to try so Adios to 3 peaks.

Room Tip: check the heater in the winter
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club? Share your experiences!