“No contact, no help” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 71 Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“No contact, no help”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

We had a problem with our booking and were looking to amend the dates, we had accidentally booked a week in advance.

Booking.com (the third party site through which I booked) said we could transfer dates easily, and hotels waive the cancellation fee if you are simply changing dates.
However, the hotel refused this and would not waive the fee.

The receptionist on call was very rude when we called to speak with a manager, as we were going to stay for almost a week if the fee could be negotiated. She refused to let me speak with a decision maker.
Unfortunately, dawn was more than unhelpful and was downright rude. I travel regularly and I was genuinely shocked by her attitude - she's not well suited to customer service.

The manager would not speak to us but said he would call back, he didn't.

I am now $80 out of pocket for a cancellation fee which almost all other hotels would have waived, and the hotel is going to lose out on almost a weeks worth of custom.

Thank you dawn.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
dillon, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I really enjoyed my stay. 1-bedroom king suite was spacious with two TV's, kitchen, and fireplace. Very clean. Quality of service was over the top. Stevie made my check-in smooth and answered all of my questions including how to print a boarding pass for my flight out. Location is very convenient with walking distance to the Lake and Heavenly gondola. 5-stars!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After an 8 hour drive to lake Tahoe, we were upgraded from a 1 room double bed room to a two bedroom suite with living room and kitchen. It was awesome. We were helped by Deon in the front office. He was so nice! Beautiful setting! Close to everything!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Danville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After a terrible night in a $300 room at the Hard Rock Hotel, I wasn't expecting much when I found this room on Expedia for only $130. So when I walked into this designer suite with direct access to the (closed) pool, a king bed, sleeper sofa, in room hot tub and multi person shower, my jaw hit the floor. I can't wait to come back and stay in the summer when I can enjoy their beautiful pool and double tiered hot tub! I highly recommend this resort! I mean... Don't go here... Leave all the rooms for me!!

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
North Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Last minute booking for an unexpected trip sent me to 3 Peaks. After a long day and arriving late at night, I was happy to have a friendly welcome from the nice young man at the front desk, Deon. The room was way nicer than I imagined (I've stayed at various locations near by whose standards we not as high). Linens were plush, rooms warm, and a huge balcony facing a quiet street. I'd stay again!!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Imagine my surprise when *i didn't" get ripped off on a last minute booking! I love this place. Huge jacuzzi in the room, close to the beach and casinos. Felt like a cabin In the lodge. big thanks to the the young man at front desk (Deon)

• Stayed March 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is the second time my dad and I have stayed at 3 peaks and we have been very happy on both occasions. The staff are fantastic with you throughout the stay. I would like to send special thanks to Monica and Stevie at the front desk for going above and beyond during my stay at the resort. The next time I am in the area, 3 peaks will be the only choice of hotel for me.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Been to 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club

Address: 931 Park Avenue, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Top resorts Hotel in South Lake Tahoe
#3 Business Hotel in South Lake Tahoe
#5 Best Value Hotel in South Lake Tahoe
#9 Romantic Hotel in South Lake Tahoe
#11 Family Hotel in South Lake Tahoe
Hotel Class:3 star — 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
3 Peaks Resort And Beach Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
3 Peaks Hotel And Beach

If you own or manage 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.