“great location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 70 Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
discovery bay
“great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had a great experience staying at 3 Peaks we booked last minuet online for a great rate and when we got there we were upgraded to a wonderful 2 bedroom with a full kitchen. This hotel is very conveniently located about half mile to casinos and half mile to the beach. They have a really nice hot tub only bad part is it doesn't open until 10am when traveling with kids it would be nice if they could get in early. Only bad thing was really soft pillow so bring your own

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

3 Peaks is everything you can ask for and more when it comes to a value hotel in Lake Tahoe! The staff was extremely nice and helpful; Deon at the front desk made my anniversary unforgettable by offering exceptional customer service. The hotel is walking distance to the lake, restaurants, and movie theaters. I couldn't ask for anything else from a hotel.

• Stayed October 2013
Jerry City Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The setting (amongst the tall pine trees) and the cleanliness of the room (the bathroom floor looked like glass) was wonderful. The staff, especially Deon and Patrick, were very friendly and their enthusiasm was quite positive. They were knowledgeable with the area (helpful with directions) and patient with all of our other questions. We will definitely return to stay at this hotel!!

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor, avoiding the stairs or crowded elevator.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Santa Maria, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have stayed at various hotels in Lake Tahoe for years. Growing up, it was always our summer vacation destination. This year my mom and I took a “girls only trip” and a friend of ours recommended 3 Peaks. This was our first time ever staying at the hotel, and I was actually torn between 3 Peaks and another hotel. Boy, am I glad I chose 3 Peaks! I booked a room with 2 double beds through AAA. We stayed 9/21/13-9/27/13. When I checked in, Wendy at the front desk told me I was getting the “ultimate upgrade”. The upgrade was a two-story, full kitchen, dining room, living room, fireplace, 2 bath, 5 bedroom cabin! There were two master bedrooms downstairs and each had a king size bed. Upstairs had 3 more rooms with queen size beds. The upstairs bathroom also had a Jacuzzi tub that was separate from the shower. Each room had its own flat screen TV. I can’t thank Wendy enough for this extraordinary and totally unexpected upgrade. Wendy really made our week long vacation truly memorable! I’ve never posted a review before, but after my wonderful experience I felt compelled to let everyone know about my experience. I would definitely recommend 3 Peaks to anyone and I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

stay in this hotel for one night and got upgraded to a suite with a very lovely fireplace and jaccuzzi. staff are very friendly. good location, major attractions nearby within walkable distance including big shopping center, cinema, ski area, beach and marina.

• Stayed September 2013
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed here for One Night during our 3 weeks Tour through California and it was one of the best Hotels we had, very modern and clean room with a Great bath. Staff was very nice During our stay, exspecially Dean who helped us with every questions and needs we had. I would come back, thank you Dean!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for our Vacation. We were very happy with our selection of this hotel. it was walking distance from Lake Tahoe and from the Casinos and many restaurant and shopping centres. The room are very, clean and big, the water is hot and strong, as give us good shower every night. Normally we walked to nearby attractions with the car parked in hotel.

Also the service is very wonderful, not only limited by its good facility. Whe. We arrive Mr. Deon is very warm to us and give us very good introduction of hotel and city attraction. It make me feel I am very welcome by them and seems I stay in my hometown. Thank you Mr. Deon

All in all, we would fore sure to chose it and stay here again if we come to Lake Tahoe next time.

Highly recommend it to all of yours...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club? Share your experiences!