“Best place, great value for absurd price!!” 5 of 5 stars

3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   931 Park Avenue, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150   |
Ranked #11 of 70 Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
Ashkelon, Israel
“Best place, great value for absurd price!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I could go on about the kindness and helpfulness of the staff and I could not stop talk about how great the room we stayed in was, and of course i could rave about the beautiful amenities the 3 peaks has and the great location, but you know there are many places that give that things, the difference is that the 3 peaks does all that, and more, for such a fare and reasonable price, almost absurd! We received so much for such a small price we were really sad to leave.
Thanks allot 3 peaks for an unforgatble lake Tahoe vacation!

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
San Jose, Guatemala
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

My friend and I were on vacation to South Lake Tahoe. I researched internet sites and also called the hotel directly. When we checked in at 2:30 I was informed they had given us a complimentary upgrade to a 2 bedroom, 2 bath townhome with full kitchen, and living room with stone fireplace! There was a small balcony off the living room and a large balcony off both bedrooms which faced the quiet cross street. One bedroom with super comfy bed and bedding had a flat screen TV, a wet bar, and en suite bathroom. The other bathroom off the hallway was huge with a big bathtub and separate shower stall. The kitchen was fully equipped with full fridge, microwave, gas stove, coffee maker, pots, pans, plates, etc. We were extremely pleased with our accommodations! The spa was huge and just the right temperature. Plus you get a free pass to the beautiful private beach just down the road. We met the manager as well as the maintenance supervisor. All staff asked if we were enjoying our stay, Thank you to Christina, the front desk clerk, for making our stay most pleasurable. I would definitely recommend 3 Peaks.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I'm not your typical traveler, I always take my dog with me and find myself scrambling for a place that allows them. I stumbled upon this place, and if for some reason I ever find myself in South Shore Tahoe, I will most likely stay here. Was an amazing deal in the summer ($60 for a room with in room jacuzzi tub room) I'm sure much more in the winter. But it was just what the dr ordered for a quickie romantic getaway with my sweetie!
Very nice when u look at the kind of withered places around the area...just sayin

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

My mother and I arrived at the hotel at 01:00 in the morning due to a delay with our flight.
We tried to contact the hotel on our drive from the Reno airport, however there was no answer.
We were extremely happy to find the after hours check-in phone and our key waiting for us at the hotel. The clean and comfortable room was a pleasant surprise after a long day of traveling. Although we didn't have time to use the pool at the hotel, it looked very nice.
There was also a full kitchenette in our room. The front-desk staff (Deon) was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in the heart of South Lake Tahoe. Walking distance to many shops, restaurants, casinos and the Heavenly Gondola ride.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
South Lake Tahoe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Very cheap,Cute room, hotel quiet near the beach, hot tubes!! Perfect stay!!!! only "bad" point is no breakfast

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We got a good rate for this hotel so it was worth it, but I wouldn't have wanted to pay any more. The room is cute - lots of wood, but it is dated - especially the bathroom. The floors were quite squeaky (and we were on the ground level) as was the bed. The bed was fairly comfortable, but I had to get extra pillows from the front desk. When we travel, we are usually out exploring so we don't spend much time at the hotel. So, we didn't use the pool, but we did use the spa both nights we were there. The hot tub is a misnomer - it wasn't hot. The first night, it was barely warm though it was better the second night. It is a nice pool though and has a good atmosphere. The room was fairly noisy - even just shower noise from next door. We keep the fan on all night to help with the noise & it did. As I said, it was a good room for the value.

Napa, CA.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

When we visit Tahoe which is about 3 to 4 times a year we always stay at 3 Peaks Resort. We travel with our dog and this is a wonderful place to stay for that.
This trip I want to thank Wendy for going to the extra trouble and effort to make sure we got the type of room we usually stay in. She was such a great help and it made our stay all the better.
Thanks Wendy, see you again sometime.
Elaine and Jeff Vocelka

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club? Share your experiences!