“This place is adorbs!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 71 Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
Oakland, California
“This place is adorbs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I'm not your typical traveler, I always take my dog with me and find myself scrambling for a place that allows them. I stumbled upon this place, and if for some reason I ever find myself in South Shore Tahoe, I will most likely stay here. Was an amazing deal in the summer ($60 for a room with in room jacuzzi tub room) I'm sure much more in the winter. But it was just what the dr ordered for a quickie romantic getaway with my sweetie!
Very nice when u look at the kind of withered places around the area...just sayin

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

My mother and I arrived at the hotel at 01:00 in the morning due to a delay with our flight.
We tried to contact the hotel on our drive from the Reno airport, however there was no answer.
We were extremely happy to find the after hours check-in phone and our key waiting for us at the hotel. The clean and comfortable room was a pleasant surprise after a long day of traveling. Although we didn't have time to use the pool at the hotel, it looked very nice.
There was also a full kitchenette in our room. The front-desk staff (Deon) was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in the heart of South Lake Tahoe. Walking distance to many shops, restaurants, casinos and the Heavenly Gondola ride.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
South Lake Tahoe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Very cheap,Cute room, hotel quiet near the beach, hot tubes!! Perfect stay!!!! only "bad" point is no breakfast

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We got a good rate for this hotel so it was worth it, but I wouldn't have wanted to pay any more. The room is cute - lots of wood, but it is dated - especially the bathroom. The floors were quite squeaky (and we were on the ground level) as was the bed. The bed was fairly comfortable, but I had to get extra pillows from the front desk. When we travel, we are usually out exploring so we don't spend much time at the hotel. So, we didn't use the pool, but we did use the spa both nights we were there. The hot tub is a misnomer - it wasn't hot. The first night, it was barely warm though it was better the second night. It is a nice pool though and has a good atmosphere. The room was fairly noisy - even just shower noise from next door. We keep the fan on all night to help with the noise & it did. As I said, it was a good room for the value.

Napa, CA.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

When we visit Tahoe which is about 3 to 4 times a year we always stay at 3 Peaks Resort. We travel with our dog and this is a wonderful place to stay for that.
This trip I want to thank Wendy for going to the extra trouble and effort to make sure we got the type of room we usually stay in. She was such a great help and it made our stay all the better.
Thanks Wendy, see you again sometime.
Elaine and Jeff Vocelka

Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband & I went up to the Lake again for the weekend. Hanging out at the Pool Area is the best. They do a great job with the Pool & Spa. The room was the same king bed we had last time. Wendy at the front desk set us up at the Riva Grill for dinner. Great Job Wendy. Gary and his staff are on top of things. We have already booked our next trip next month. Thank You 3 Peaks.

Lake Oswego, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

My family and friends all stayed at the resort this August 2012.
We had such a nice time, the hospitality can not be beat. The folks at the Resort are so friendly and helpful! We had trailers attached to our trucks so the guys could leave and go to the Rubicon trail and Gary made sure he had a place to park us all! The rooms and cleaning service was right there for anything we needed and kept very clean. The pool/grounds are wonderful and GREG the resort grounds keeper was so nice, helpful, and funny!! We just loved him!! The resort is within walking of all the shops,restaurants and the beach. We will 100% be back to stay!! Thank you 3 Peaks for the great vacation!! Susan Arakelian Lake Oswego Oregon

Room Tip: There was not a restaurant but they were all close and they had the best delivery food that we had r...