I came here with 3 friends and we had a great experience. It was simple and it was clean. We booked a room with two queen beds and we received a corner room that was plenty big enough for 4 adults. The check in was very quick and we had an overall great experience. The rooms were clean and that was my biggest concern before booking.
If you are traveling with friends, I highly recommend asking for a corner room with two queen beds if you do not want to pay for two rooms. They were very accommodating!
Also, for breakfast we went to Driftwood which was about a 1 minute drive and had a fantastic breakfast menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Pines Mountain House is conveniently located in the center of South Lake Tahoe, within walking distance to major attractions - Heavenly Ski resort, the casinos and the Lake itself. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, heated seasonal pool and the location make us the best value in town. Do not leave your pets behind, we will be happy to accept them in our hotel. Come visit us! Our friendly staff is always here to help you to make your Tahoe getaway simply fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain Lake Tahoe