Nice accommodations, great location. Packed due to 4th of Jul, but mostly families, saw some near by places that looked like spring breakers had returned. Easy walk to casinos, private beach, dining, gondola. Fridge and microwave useful with supermarket near by. Being able to walk to beach to see fireworks was key for us. Breakfast had basics. Have to ask front desk for beach pass. The pizza place that had menus in the rooms and delivers had a good NYC style pie and calzones
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Pines Mountain House is conveniently located in the center of South Lake Tahoe, within walking distance to major attractions - Heavenly Ski resort, the casinos and the Lake itself. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, heated seasonal pool and the location make us the best value in town. Do not leave your pets behind, we will be happy to accept them in our hotel. Come visit us! Our friendly staff is always here to help you to make your Tahoe getaway simply fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain Lake Tahoe