This isn't the most glamorous of motels but its what I thought it would be. The decor was outdated, nothing fancy but it was clean. I really didn't plan on spending a lot of time in the room so it was perfect for the price. We could walk to both the gondola at Heavenly and the casino. It was an easy walk back after I left the casino with nothing but the drinks that I paid $20 a hand for in my bladder. The free breakfast in the morning was enough to make do but certainly nothing more than that. Perfect to stay with some buddies but not for a picky family.
- Also Known As:
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel
- Big Pines Mountain Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Pines Mountain House is conveniently located in the center of South Lake Tahoe, within walking distance to major attractions - Heavenly Ski resort, the casinos and the Lake itself. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, heated seasonal pool and the location make us the best value in town. Do not leave your pets behind, we will be happy to accept them in our hotel. Come visit us! Our friendly staff is always here to help you to make your Tahoe getaway simply fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.