I stayed there for 3 nights.
The place is descent, a good value for money. Front desk service is very good.
Breakfast is very minimal.
The rooms face a porch which is also the corridor entering the rooms, which affects the privacy. You cannot leave your window open since other guests may look into the room.
Moreover, each room has a (non split) air condition which makes a lot of noise during the night. Having the window open, the neighbor's noisy air condition was very annoying.
A good location if you're looking to be close to the center and the casinos, not very good if you're looking for peace and quiet in the nature.
- Also Known As:
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Pines Mountain House is conveniently located in the center of South Lake Tahoe, within walking distance to major attractions - Heavenly Ski resort, the casinos and the Lake itself. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, heated seasonal pool and the location make us the best value in town. Do not leave your pets behind, we will be happy to accept them in our hotel. Come visit us! Our friendly staff is always here to help you to make your Tahoe getaway simply fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.