Every year we choose a different place to stay on our annual visit, this year it was here at Big Pines... Good location and within walking distance of whatever you are looking for. Was a little disappointed to find out that we had some kind of beach access (found out by other reviews) and were never told about it. Nice rooms and pleasant staff, also was never told about the breakfast that was served each morning, not that we would have chosen it, but it would have been nice to know about. I think that the pet area should be moved to a different location as dogs barked at us each day on our walks past this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Pines Mountain House is conveniently located in the center of South Lake Tahoe, within walking distance to major attractions - Heavenly Ski resort, the casinos and the Lake itself. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, heated seasonal pool and the location make us the best value in town. Do not leave your pets behind, we will be happy to accept them in our hotel. Come visit us! Our friendly staff is always here to help you to make your Tahoe getaway simply fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain Lake Tahoe