I find it hard to believe that other travelers describe Big Pines as comfy, inviting, or pleasant in any sense. I am used to traveling on a budget, but the bare skeleton of a room we had (and we booked the full "kitchen") was worse than my son's run down college dorm.
On top of it, they had overbooked the reservation I have had for the last two months and told me that I'd have to leave after two nights! The rusted and dysfunction wall heater, thin sheets, and bright windows spell out a miserable night ahead.
- Also Known As:
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel
- Big Pines Mountain Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain House
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Pines Mountain House is conveniently located in the center of South Lake Tahoe, within walking distance to major attractions - Heavenly Ski resort, the casinos and the Lake itself. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, heated seasonal pool and the location make us the best value in town. Do not leave your pets behind, we will be happy to accept them in our hotel. Come visit us! Our friendly staff is always here to help you to make your Tahoe getaway simply fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.