We stayed at the Big Pines in January for four days while touring the various ski resorts around Lake Tahoe. The rooms are basic but warm, clean and comfortable and excellent value for money. The Heavenly Gondola is only a five minute walk so top marks for location! The breakfast is simple but provided everything we needed - Coffee, OJ, Granola and toasted muffins with jam (and hot oatmeal if you like that sort of thing!). Only one minor complaint - the bathroom could do with a heater. We will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Big Pines Mountain House is conveniently located in the center of South Lake Tahoe, within walking distance to major attractions - Heavenly Ski resort, the casinos and the Lake itself. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, heated seasonal pool and the location make us the best value in town. Do not leave your pets behind, we will be happy to accept them in our hotel. Come visit us! Our friendly staff is always here to help you to make your Tahoe getaway simply fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Pines Mountain House Of Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Big Pines Mountain Lake Tahoe