My husband and I stayed in the Tahoe Plus room on the second floor. We were there Monday-Friday and we loved it.
The location is great. It's a short walk to a nice beach (not totally private, but not crowded either) as well as shops, if that's your thing. It's just down the road from the Heavenly Gondola, and there are lots of great restaurants nearby.
- The hot tub was deep, cozy, and filled up/drained fast. We never had a problem with the hot water, and we used it almost every day.
- Our bed was comfortable and really big. Way better than the Hilton we stayed at the night before
- WE NEVER HEARD NEIGHBORS, which was important to me, haha.
- The staff: friendly and helpful. The guy at the desk was very knowledgeable about Tahoe and even gave us good tips on where the good running trails were. We stopped in for fresh cookies almost every time we came back to the hotel.
- fireplace (even in June, we got use out of it on the cooler days)
- Nice, romantic lighting
- The glass-walled shower was fun. :)
- good-sized mini fridge and plenty of storage space in the armoire.
Cons: (not a lot)
- The room was pretty small, but we knew that when we booked it.
- The beach, as I said, turned out to not be totally private. They did check for passes, though, so it was a lot less crowded than other Tahoe beaches.
- Because the shower wall is glass, you can also see into the bathroom if you're standing at the far side of the room. Aka, no privacy on the toilet. We considered getting a cheap shower curtain for our stay.