Hotel is very close to everything. Walked to heavenly and nearby attractions. Staff very attentive and friendly. Great deal for what you get. We stayed in a studio with kitchen and sofa bed. Our king size bed was very comfortable. The warm pool and hot tub were mostly empty so my husband and I got it all to ourselves most of the time. Free movies and popcorns were awesome since there weren't much snow activities this season, we stayed indoors more then expected. Grocery store not far...cooked a steak dinner in the hotel. Spacious enough for a couple but might be a little tight if there's more then 2. Had a great lasagna dinner at the sister hotel Stardust. The staff here were also super nice and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Village Hotel
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.